THE AMOS LAB IS AT THE HEART OF OUR TEACHING METHOD
There are several aims of the Lab
- To enable students to better define their professional project.
- To build networks and relationships with industry stakeholders.
- To gain valuable experience and skills relating to the sports sector.
All of these features will prove to be real assets during the students’ professional integration.
Our students are involved in the organisation of leading sport events. Their roles range from conceptualisation to actual management.
AMOS LAB GUARANTEES STUDENT RECRUITMENT TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SECTOR, WHETHER OPERATIONAL OR MANAGERIAL.
This year, AMOS Lab will have mobilised more than 2800 volunteers on more than 60 events throughout France, organised by major participants such as ASO (Half Marathon and Paris Marathon, Run in Lyon), Golazo (10 km from the centre of Paris), Keneo (handball world championships), Annimé (adidas events, fitness fair with Reebok), etc.
As well as sport events, AMOS Lab also organises many academic and professional events:
- The AMOS Forum for Professions and Employment in Sport (FAMES), organised twice a year by AMOS Lab, allows companies looking for sector talents to select students via speed recruiting sessions.
- Several times a year, Master Classes and conferences are organised on themes related to sports news, such as the emergence of new careers in sport and the organisation of international events. This is an opportunity for our students to receive further knowledge on the topic and to develop their network.
Through AMOS Lab, students support companies wishing to carry out market research, develop a marketing and communication strategy or build a business plan. These real-life cases are an integral part of classes and real life scenarios directly relating to our programmes. Understanding the challenges of our partners, their needs, collecting and analysing data are the duties of our students in order to support them in developing their strategy.
Our innovations and sport business development lab regularly involves students in the creation of original events (Paris Soccer Show, Paris Five Quais, AMOS National Golf Tour, a mass mobilisation project for the candidacy of the Paris 2024 games, etc).
SOCIAL MEDIA & SPONSORSHIP
AMOS Lab offers and develops social media and sponsorship plans for partner companies. This includes digital communication plans, image management through social networks, business partner searches and media relations. The students involved in these projects contribute to the reputation of our partners.