TEACHING AND ALLOWING STUDENTS TO USE VARIOUS SKILLS HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR PRIORITY.
- The development of programmes involving sport management professionals.
- classes given by world experts and influencers in sport who are able to teach the fundamentals and pass on their knowledge and expertise.
OUR ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT AIMS
Our courses are designed as pathways that allow each and every student to progressively build on the following three foundations:
- Gaining knowledge,
- The Know-how-to-be
- The Know-how.
Throughout each course, our teaching approach combines, lectures, professional simulation and work experience within sport organisations.
OUR 3 ACADEMIC SPECIALISMS
- The school of sport management knowledge
- The school of applied sport management knowledge
- The school of sport management expertise
AMOS TEACHERS AND LECTURERS
Whether they are sport professionals or lecturers, all AMOS stakeholders offer various teaching approaches. As they are experts in their field and passionate about what they do, they invest their time in coaching future professionals of the industry. Our lecturers and teachers are selected for their expertise and their desire to pass this on to students as well as their connections within the sports world.
Regional experts on each campus
AMOS’s strength is its ability to work with experts and specialists from various places.
Our teaching team is made up of the following:
- French and international sport management experts
- Sport organisation leaders
- Sport world entrepreneurs
- Sport business leaders and influencers
- Both French and international teachers, specialists and lecturers
TEACHING THROUGH ACTION
Our teaching approach is to act, to apply knowledge, to take risks, to confront reality, to create opportunities etc.
In line with this approach, we believe that students employability is directly related to their ability to apply knowledge
An increase in professional simulations, participation in events, project involvement and the yearly requirement to gain sector experience all contribute towards student employability.